Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All About Aidan Shad

On March 27 Aidan received a name and a blessing from his loving dad, Brandon.  It was a beautiful spring day we enjoyed with family and friends.   Thank you to everyone who came.  Aidan is growing so quickly; I was worried he wouldn't fit into his blessing clothes.  We are so blessed, he is healthy, happy and a bundle of energy... as you can see him kicking off his booties here.



Grandma Rose made Madelaine booties to go with her blessing dress.  Fortunately Grandma agreed to make some for Aidan as well.  I think they turned out marvelously.  I hope the booties will be something both children will treasure when they are older.  A special gift, made just for them, from Grandma.
 

2 comments:

  1. He's so adorable! BOO that I'm not around to hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW he is so big!!!! I think he looks like Jen! I can't wait to see him!!!

    ReplyDelete